FS(USED): RCI 2030 3 gal Aluminum Resevoir

Just bought this used from a board member, but not going to fit where I wanted it, so I have to let it go. $120/ obo with fittings.

8x8x15

Tank3-vi.jpg

Tank4-vi.jpg

Tank2-vi.jpg

RCI 2030A Aluminum fuel cell.
All of RCI's lightweight aluminum fuel cells are TIG welded from 5051 aircraft quality aluminum alloy. They feature a 12-bolt, flush mount aircraft style filler cap and come in a natural aluminum finish, or powder coated in red, blue, or black. There are two #8 AN pick-ups and one #8 AN return fitting and one rollover vent. The 10, 15, and 20 gallon models also include a 0-90 ohm sending unit and all except the Pro-Street models include safety foam.
8" x 8" x 15", 3 gallon capacity.

Brand RCI
Manufacturer's Part Number 2030A
Part Type Fuel Cells
Product Line RCI Aluminum Fuel Cells
Summit Racing Part Number RCI-2030A

Capacity 3 gallons
Fuel Cell Color Natural
Fuel Cell Material Aluminum
Foam Yes
Sending Unit Included No
Length (in) 8.000 in.
Width (in) 8.000 in.
Height (in) 15.000 in.
Outlet Fitting Quantity Two
Outlet Fitting Size -8 AN
Return Fitting Size -8 AN
Tip Over Valve Size -8 AN

Lightning Bob

Mar 2, 2004
Victor,

Does your tank actually measure 12" in two directions? If so, the height must be even longer based on the pictures you posted. Yours looks more like the RCI-2030A which is 8"x8"x15" and holds 3 gallons. I don't mean to detract from your thread, only to help you clarify for those interested who could then fit it in their vehicle.

Either way, Good Luck with the sale.

LB

deviantlx

TCG Elite Member
Apr 20, 2008
Make it $90 and yours... come pick up in Streamwood/ Rosemont...

otherwise I be at Byron tomorrow, let me know and I bring with, make offer!!

i will have to see if i can't make time to come see you next week as i am currently stuck at the hospital with my wife and daughter. pm me your number. i will check next week and see if you still have it before i come out.

Thread Info