FS: used HP Notebook DV6225us

wombat

Donating Member
Reaction score
Just an FYI your asking price may be a little high...You can get a lot more out of a brand new PC for about $300-$350

GTwolf

Reaction score
Just a tip to help with sale...$300 is a little steep. I see how much you paid for it a few years ago but these things depriciate FAST. You can get a brand new laptop for $280 on sale with slightly better specs. Also factor in the power cord which is $50 at the store (of course you can find cheaper on ebay though). I would also offer resinstalling stock vista as an option for the buyer, lots of people don't know how to install an OS and it's expensive to get it done.

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
Donating Member
Reaction score
Just a tip to help with sale...$300 is a little steep. I see how much you paid for it a few years ago but these things depriciate FAST. You can get a brand new laptop for $280 on sale with slightly better specs. Also factor in the power cord which is $50 at the store (of course you can find cheaper on ebay though). I would also offer resinstalling stock vista as an option for the buyer, lots of people don't know how to install an OS and it's expensive to get it done.
Thread steal. Wheres a laptop for that price? im in the market

turtleman

Reaction score
Does this come with the original OS/system restore disc(s)? That would be a plus. $300 is high though. It's better to take less now then little to nothing later with this stuff.

inthebagracing

Reaction score
price lowered to $250. and I can restore the OS to windows vista if buyer wants.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom