FS Torch Red 2003 Cobra F1-A

With mixed feelings I have decided to go on a different path in the car game. I have loved this car for the past 7yrs. Car currently has just over 60k miles and motor internally is all factory. Currently there is a Procharger F1A cog belt installed. This kit was on American Muscles shop car, you can YouTube it. I know the guy who bought the car from AM and he turned it back to stock. Anyway, the blower kit itself has less then 1k street miles on it, but seen around 25 or so track passes with AM’s car. I have yet to track this entire setup. In the late summer of 17’ I took my car in stock trim to the track and on my second pass it snapped a half shaft which snowballed into what the car is now.

Fuel system is a Fore Innovations return style system, -10 feed and -8 return. Fore regulator, filter, rails, and AN fittings. Twin 465 pumps, Fore FC3 pump controller. Fuel hat is from DivisionX. ID1000’s injectors. Car is tuned on E85. Entire fuel system has had less then 2 tanks of E85 run through it as of now.

Exhaust is a set of American Racing Headers 1 7/8” to 3” Bassani mid and catback, all Stainless. I had the rear tail pipe polished. Exhaust sounds wicked. Entire system has less then 500 miles on it.

Rear IRS has been completely rebuilt. Anything that Full Tilt Boogie sold for this IRS is on it. Full bushing kit, toe links, end links, Diff cover, DSS level5 half shafts, Eibach rear sway bar. Maximum Motor sports rear Coil Over kit installed. Diff was gone through with rebuild kit and bearings. Existing 3:55 gear was reused. Entire subframe and control arm were sand blaster and powdercoated red, looks amazing.

Trans is still a 6spd and I bought a D&D Magnum T56 with 2.66 1st gear. D&D drive shaft, SFI bellhousing, Steeda Tri-Ax shifter. Mantic twin disc clutch with new flywheel. Love this trans and clutch setup!! Maybe 500 miles on trans and components.

Up front I installed a Maximum Motor sports tubular k-member and control arms with were also sand blaster and powder coated red. Maximum Motor sport coil overs up front as well.

Wheel are currently a brand new set of one piece forged aluminum CCW SP500 polished wheels. 18x9 up front with Michelin Super sport pilots. 265/35/18. Rears are 18x11 with 305/35/18 MT street Drag Radials. All tires are brand new. I had front and rear alignment done at Euroquip in St Charles.

Brakes are currently stock calipers with Baer rotors and HP Hawk pads. I don’t have a brand new still packages 14” piston Baer big brake Kit. For the rear I have a new in boxes 13” rear upgrade kit from FTBR.

This are a lot of little things I am forgetting I’m sure. Car made 789/641 at 25psi on E85. Car will pass emissions as well.

Drew at Dmark Performance put 80% of this car together so you know it was done correctly and tuned to last.

Asking $28k (without brake kits I have in boxes)

IMG_3997.jpg

IMG_8940.jpg

IMG_4751.jpg

IMG_2831.jpg

IMG_4978.jpg

57792874162__AE5251A0-18B5-4A68-8D83-40A0258B1234.jpg

58153887759__FB63B7CD-D7D6-4F57-AB26-0D7B3B3670BA.jpg

Thread Info