FS: SNAP ON Ultra Yellow KRL1001 w/ stainless top

phat_ridegt

TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Just ordered a new epiq box and I'm not trading in this box, so i've decided to go ahead and sell it.

I am the 2nd owner of this box, it is in a B+ condition in my opinion. It has minor nicks on a couple of the drawers and a 2 or three scratches that have been touched up, but you can see them if you look for them.

The drawer liners are all intact, and not torn, but they are a little dried out. been on my list of things to buy, but i never got around to do so.

The stainless top has a "stain" from where the previous owner left a wrench sitting in oil or something, but its very smooth, no cracks, and looks great.

I included some pictures I took as I started to clean it out, just to give an idea of how much room this box actually has. I have the original owners manual which will be included, and some touch up paint.

I am going to list this on ebay, but I'll pull it off if a TCG member wants it....

This box retailed for almost 8000, but I know it's used.

asking 3100 OBO. Please feel free to make an offer, I'm basing my price on what I've watched on ebay, and the tool guys' recommendations.

I'm located in Ottawa, IL and would prefer local pick up, but I'm willing to meet up reasonably, I do have access to an enclosed trailer to haul it.

Remember this weighs almost 800lbs empty, so tossing it into a pickup wont work!

Roll Cab 54 1/4" Wide X 29 1/8" Deep X 45" Tall (including wheels)

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g56/phat_ridegt/Tools 2010/DSCN0056.jpg

tinfoilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
Donating Member
Reaction score
I cant drive one of these so hows it the same? I just dont get why so much

DanJoy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Google it. They are built to withstand ridiculous wear and tear. You and I would never 'need' a box of this caliber, but if we were professional mechanics it may be worth it to us then.

slow83

hulk smash!
Reaction score
bump for a good deal if i didn't just get an epiq id be all over this

OP
P

phat_ridegt

TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
What epiq did you get? I ordered a 68" in yellow of course. Im willing to sell it to a TCG member for 2800....this is a screaming deal for someone.

slow83

hulk smash!
Reaction score
I got the 68" in candy apple red and i absolutely love the box, so much room

OP
P

phat_ridegt

TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
very nice. im going to order the stainless power top when i sell my KRL

Droptopta69

Hopes and dreams racing
Reaction score
man if it wasnt yellow id be all over it. i yellow box would look out of place in the sea of red snapons at our shop lol

wombat

Donating Member
Reaction score
Wtf why are these so much
3100 is a STEAL. You don't buy this if you just work on your car everyonce in a while or do side jobs, you buy this if you're a shop mechanic...They're nearly indestructable.

Turtle

Reaction score
^ +1

I felt lefted out when I rolled into the dealership with my silly 26 in craftsman. Everyone has a krl snapon.

Drcent price but its tough to sell right now.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Lucky13Camaro

Reaction score
i worked for snap on for the past year. i can vouch for the quality of these boxes.
even though i no longer work for snap on. Yellow isnt too obnoxious. Mines Neon green.

phat_ridegt, a lot of dealers will take the box in on commission so thats another option to look into.

bikrboy128

Some say.....
Reaction score
that's a hell of a deal for a snap on box, and would be all over this if i didnt already spend $6000 on a new box of my own. lol
out of curiosity, why not trade it in? most of the time you'll get what back what you paid for the box, i know i did when i traded up. :dunno:

OP
P

phat_ridegt

TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
i got 5000 off without trading mine in....long story but i had no trade in, and he said he really didnt want to take it in on consignment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom