đź’¸ For Sale FS: PS5 Disc model with game

Happened to be online when I saw a tweet come out that they were in stock at Amazon and was able to snag one.…. Grabbed it in case any of my friends i game with wanted one but money is tight for all of them so I figured I would ask here before going on FB in case any of you needed one still…

Unit just arrived today.

PS5 Disc model, with Spiderman Miles Morales game.

Not trying to get rich, just a small fee to buy myself dinner.

$625 for entire package.

System is $550 after tax, game is $50 and $25 for me.

I’ll toss it on FB if nobody here needs one.

493F6D86-B945-4E0F-9353-84FE5A65D338.jpeg

Huggerorange73

#notmywhitesox
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
It's not, sorry. I posted on FB this morning and it went right away.

If there is interest though I can keep trying to snag more of them. Im following all the people on twitter that follow the drops.
Damn.

My buddy has been trying to land one since release.

If you score another one, please let me know. He'll definitely buy it.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Damn I missed it. Been trying to get one forever and I'm sick of trying to beat out bots.

Well I will keep trying for more since it looks like people can use them, the bots are fucking stupid pains in the asses, but Ive gotten two units so far and will try for more since between here and FB I've had a few people miss out.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Well I will keep trying for more since it looks like people can use them, the bots are fucking stupid pains in the asses, but Ive gotten two units so far and will try for more since between here and FB I've had a few people miss out.
Definitely message me if you get one and I'll take it if it's a disc version.

Or put me in line or whatever if you have several people interested.

Reactions: FESTER665

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Crazy these things are still tough to get after being out a year!!

Chip shortage and the bots are still controlling the market buying and selling them.

I imagine I can get another bundle but I dont want to get it if someone doesnt want it.

The bundles are usually easier to get because the people buying and reselling dont want to mess with all the extras.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Chip shortage and the bots are still controlling the market buying and selling them.

I imagine I can get another bundle but I dont want to get it if someone doesnt want it.

The bundles are usually easier to get because the people buying and reselling dont want to mess with all the extras.
If you can get it, I'll take it.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
It dropped during the 10AM hour. I no longer have the "Pro plan" at Gamestop, but Pro members got it an hour early.......

If you dont mind the bundles, thats your best bet is to buy the membership for $15 and then you get easier access.
Oh, yeah I'm not a member either. I didn't see the time of the drop or I would have been paying attention more.

Reactions: FESTER665

Thread Info