• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

FS: Pioneer Premier DEH-P920R

TommyGloves

Reaction score
I have a almost BRAND NEW Premier DEH-P920R (Pioneer's highend brand) headunit for sale. This is an older model (2001 I believe. :confused: ) I had it installed in my car for two weeks (back in 2001) while my other HU was out for repair. I was going to install this unit in my wife's vehicle, but she wanted to stay with the stock system. It's been sitting in a closet since then. :eek:

Anyway, this unit has some great features and sound quality:

* It has an Auto-EQ feature. This feature lets you hook up an microphone (included) and it calibrates the EQ and speaker levels for you

* Time alignment for speaker optimization

* It has Hi-Volt RCA outputs to help minimize signal interference between the HU and external amps

* DSP and 13-band EQ

* Remote Control (you can use your steeering wheel controls if you buy the external PAC interface that is sold at the ClubGP.com store.)

* Adjustable, active crossover between speakers and sub line-level outputs.

* 45Wx4 MOSFET Internal Amp

* Controls Pioneer IP-bus CD changers (6 and 12)

Add'l Specs and Features:
http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/prod...DetailComponent

This unit does not play MP3s or WMAs and does not support XM satellite. It will play burned CDs (CD-Rs).

This HU retailed for $750 new. I originally paid $575 for this HU.

TAKING REASONABLE OFFERS.

Here is a link to some reviews of this model:
http://reviews.iwon.com/pscCarReview/CD+Re...39_2861crx.aspx

Please PM or email ([email protected]) if interested. Post questions here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom