3800 FS: motorola v1100 unlocked phone

bikrboy128

Some say.....
TCG Premium
Jul 15, 2007
Wheaton
i got a new phone last night so i wont be using my v1100 anymore (very similar to the krazr)
this phone features a built in 1.3MP camera with 8x digital zoom, video recorder, voice recorder, mp3 player with front buttons, 3G technology with video call support (with inside camera built in as well), and much more. this phone black with red front mp3 control buttons and is slightly (~5 months) used with some scratches on the outside (having loose change/car keys + cell phone never work), but the inside LCD is flawless as is the phone electronically. this is not sold in the US, but uses the standard motorola usb charger which will be included. this phone has a very good battery in it. i can go 3 days without charging it, and normally using it and still have 1 battery bar left. it uses the BT60 battery instead of the BT50 in the krazr. it also has the "vodafone" logo stamped on the front. this phone does sell for close to $300 new, but i am willing to take reasonable offers (shoot me one, dont be scared). this is a very unique and powerful phone, and i have yet to see someone else with it.

sorry no manuals for this phone or box with this phone.
what you will get is:
phone
charger
optional 1GB micro SD card (+$10 more)

any questions? post here or shoot me a PM, doesnt matter. pics will be posted on request.
thx for looking

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• bikrboy128
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list