3800 FS: Modded Xbox with 80gb harddrive

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
I am not into the modding scene anymore.. i just bought another Xbox... so i have 2 now, and 1 has to go.

I will see my modded Xbox with the 80gig harddrive in it.. (Hd works in the PC as well)

It will come with a few games on it already such as..

Halo2
Rainbow 6
halo1
project gotham racing 1 and 2
NFS underground 2

and many more.. since i got so many on there..

Power Cable and A/V Cable will be included..

All you need is a controller :)

Shoot me an offer or i will just EBAY it.

Thankyou.

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
Originally posted by J.E.T.@Jan 26 2005, 11:01 AM
Wait till the end of March. They will be $100.

For brand new units? Where did you get this info?

TTT for your xBox for sale.
[snapback]68951[/snapback]​

He's the same guy that pays off lawyers in court and his DUI conviction is lost in the world of papers... and his lawyer gets people off for murdering and such... JET come'on now... have you ever seen them go down that LOW?? I can get you a sega for 59bucks haha

ALRIGHT SYearsich is taking orders, send me your money today!!! I can get you xboxes for 50bucks in July!!! SAVE YOUR XBOX TODAY!!
Cash only
mail to:
Attn: Samsonite
P.O. Box 151
Steger IL 60475

:lolsign:

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
I have one of the first X-Box's from when they came out (in the States). It is in pristine condition, never dropped, no damage, or marks whatsoever, and has been barely used since im more into car games, so I wore out my playstation which wont read discs anymore.

Would you accept that Box, with money? if so how much money? I'm considering this since im too lazy to mod it myself, what mods does it have?

-Nick

Edit: Atleast I think its one of the first ones.. I forget when it was purchased but if you tell me where to look for some numbers or such I can get em.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info