3800 FS: Kitten/cat

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Back in February, I had a mamma cat that gave birth to 6 kittens (some of you were kind enough to give them homes :) ). Well, I got rid of 5 and the mamma and kept one for myself. Now that Jacque is pregnant, the cat is acting up and being a PITA. For this and other reasons, we are getting rid of her. She is spayed and declawed in the front. She answers to "Carrera" (spanish for "run" which she does......ALOT of. It is also the car.)

Asking price is $850 to fill up your gas tank and come pick her up in Elk Grove. :p

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
Fish~ talked to my brother. He took his two cats to a no kill shelter off 111th and Ridgeland over by CHicago Ridge Mall. He said he didn't ahve to pay but they do ask for donations since they don't kill the animals no matter if they take 1 week or 1 year to get adopted. He said he donated $50 since he gave them two full grown cats. They also accept food and stuff as well as money.

Also he said my aunt (who works for the Plainfield Humane Society) knows of a website where you can put animals up for adoption for free. Want me to contact her and get the website??

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Fish
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list