FS: Kitten/cat

Fish

From the mean streets....
Donating Member
Reaction score
Back in February, I had a mamma cat that gave birth to 6 kittens (some of you were kind enough to give them homes :) ). Well, I got rid of 5 and the mamma and kept one for myself. Now that Jacque is pregnant, the cat is acting up and being a PITA. For this and other reasons, we are getting rid of her. She is spayed and declawed in the front. She answers to "Carrera" (spanish for "run" which she does......ALOT of. It is also the car.)

Asking price is $850 to fill up your gas tank and come pick her up in Elk Grove. :p

OP
Fish

Fish

Donating Member
Reaction score
TTT

Give a kitten a good home. Ill post some pics up when I get home.

She also has all of her shots, so that is squared way as well. B)

OP
Fish

Fish

Donating Member
Reaction score
Well, I guess she is going somewhere. Just not in someones home. :(

dsk727

Reaction score
you guys haven't found a home for her yet? If not since she is young and all squared away with shots, a humane society will snatch her up quickly!!! Good Luck and sorry to see you have to get rid of her!

OP
Fish

Fish

Donating Member
Reaction score
No, no one I know wants her, and everywhere else wants me to PAY money for them to take her. Fuck that.

dsk727

Reaction score
really the humane societies and stuff want you to pay?? My brother got rid of both his cats to a humane society that doesn't kill and he didn't have to pay. Want me to find out which one?

OP
Fish

Fish

Donating Member
Reaction score
That would be cool. See if they take bunnys as well since Jacque still has hers at her grandmas.

staceyyearsich

Reaction score
Let me ask my friend Tracy

Is it Free??

Litter trained already right?

What color?

I left her a vm

OP
Fish

Fish

Donating Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by staceyyearsich@Sep 9 2005, 08:04 AM
She said no
[snapback]97279[/snapback]​
That sucks. She is litter trained. The whole nine yards. She also looks like the kitten in Ron Vogels pic. Cept the face is a little different.

dsk727

Reaction score
Fish~ talked to my brother. He took his two cats to a no kill shelter off 111th and Ridgeland over by CHicago Ridge Mall. He said he didn't ahve to pay but they do ask for donations since they don't kill the animals no matter if they take 1 week or 1 year to get adopted. He said he donated $50 since he gave them two full grown cats. They also accept food and stuff as well as money.

Also he said my aunt (who works for the Plainfield Humane Society) knows of a website where you can put animals up for adoption for free. Want me to contact her and get the website??

staceyyearsich

Reaction score
I know the Humane Society out here by me doesn't kill them and they also take them for free... I can't have cats otherwise I'd take her but my dads allergic.. :(

I

imported_Ron Vogel

I have a friend at work that is interested. Please e-mail her (Heather) at [email protected]

And remember, I work about 5 min from your place. I'm taking off early today, but she may be able to swing by after work to pick the kitten up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom