FS: HKS SSQV bov

nice condition hks ssqv bov with a purple insert for sale. has a subaru flange on it right now but easy to get off.

price: $120. (theyre around $200 brand new).

thanks.

pics:
z00fc.jpg

22x6cy.jpg

14c9w15.jpg

Last edited:

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
I am interested, funny how you mention the whole gtp thing. MAYBE it's for a different car than the gtp? god only knows how much time it takes to post a pic :picard: This seller is not ent!cing, kinda a douchey, i bet a few people lol'd though.

joe645733

Oct 30, 2009
I am interested, funny how you mention the whole gtp thing. MAYBE it's for a different car than the gtp? god only knows how much time it takes to post a pic :picard: This seller is not ent!cing, kinda a douchey, i bet a few people lol'd though.

i'm a douche for asking a question? haha ok...
sorry, i've just never seen someone turbo a GTP. i've never looked into those cars before. if i offended you over text, i didn't mean to. i've been busy this past week. i work the overnight and actually am at work right now.
if it's for another car, i didn't know. if you're interested i'll get you pics for sure tmrw. i said it's in fine condition, barely used, and a purple insert with it. but comes with a subaru flange, so if you have the tool to take the flange out, you'll have it on the gtp quickly. (if you buy it).

i'll reply to this thread tmrw. thanks.

Thread Info