FS: HKS SSQV bov

joe645733

Reaction score
nice condition hks ssqv bov with a purple insert for sale. has a subaru flange on it right now but easy to get off.

price: $120. (theyre around $200 brand new).

thanks.

pics:

Last edited:

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
OP
J

joe645733

Reaction score
are you interested? because you're driving a gtp. let me know, but either way i'll put pics up tmrw morning.

G_T_P

Reaction score
are you interested? because you're driving a gtp. let me know, but either way i'll put pics up tmrw morning.
what does driving a gtp have to do with wanting a bov? his junk could be turbod....

10sec

Donating Member
Reaction score
I am interested, funny how you mention the whole gtp thing. MAYBE it's for a different car than the gtp? god only knows how much time it takes to post a pic :picard: This seller is not ent!cing, kinda a douchey, i bet a few people lol'd though.

G_T_P

Reaction score
Or dumb.....Seller asked a valid question, doesn't want someone wasting his time
im not sure how typing a 5 second response is wasting him time....but alrite :roflpicard:

OP
J

joe645733

Reaction score
I am interested, funny how you mention the whole gtp thing. MAYBE it's for a different car than the gtp? god only knows how much time it takes to post a pic :picard: This seller is not ent!cing, kinda a douchey, i bet a few people lol'd though.
i'm a douche for asking a question? haha ok...
sorry, i've just never seen someone turbo a GTP. i've never looked into those cars before. if i offended you over text, i didn't mean to. i've been busy this past week. i work the overnight and actually am at work right now.
if it's for another car, i didn't know. if you're interested i'll get you pics for sure tmrw. i said it's in fine condition, barely used, and a purple insert with it. but comes with a subaru flange, so if you have the tool to take the flange out, you'll have it on the gtp quickly. (if you buy it).

i'll reply to this thread tmrw. thanks.

OP
J

joe645733

Reaction score
Or dumb.....Seller asked a valid question, doesn't want someone wasting his time
^that's what i was going for. thanks for understanding. but like i said, i've never seen a turbo'd GTP before, which is why i asked.

10sec

Donating Member
Reaction score
lol nice KJ, and OP, it's not for a turbo GTP since sadly i don't own one. :tear: it's for a friends SRT-4 :smile:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom