FS/FT - Stock 03 Satin Rims w/very new F1 G3-D3s

SOLD!!

I recently bought an 03 Cobra. I still had the set of rims/tires from the 97 Cobra I sold, which I immediately put on the new-to-me 03 (17 by 9/10.5 w/Nitto NT05s). The 03 came with its stock satin finish rims and virtually new (1,500 mile max) Goodyear F1 DS-G3 tires. I really have no need for this setup, so.......

I am looking to either sell the whole setup outright for $1,000 (tires alone were over a grand new, and they are 95% tread remaining). I know the wheels are not worth all that much, but I can't justify giving away these tires.

I would also be interested in trading straight up or cash in/out depending on the trade. Based on the high price of these tires and the relatively low demand for such tires on stock rims, I think trading is gonna be my best bet. Interested in the following:

1) 17 x 9/10.5 stock style chrome wheels (not deep dish)

2) 17 x 9/10.5 chrome FR500s.

3) CCWs - the 5 spoke (split spokes). Can't remember the name/number.

4) Some type of drag radial / slicks setup.

Not really looking for anything else, but if you have something you think I might be interested in, throw it out there (no Saleens please...not my style). For now, these are just sitting in the basement, so I might bite. No detailed pics right now, but I can get them for you if you're interested.

Thanks,
Matt

uofipilot

Regular
Jun 29, 2008
Got some pics taken today.

The DOT stamp says "MKX2 6FRH 3607". From what I understand, that means they were produced in the 36th week of 2007? Sounds about right. The original owner says he bought them at the end of the summer of 08 and barely drove the car during 09. I just bought the car in May 10, so there are not many miles on these tires. Pics should speak for themselves.

Thanks for looking.

IMG_0176.jpg

IMG_0175.jpg

IMG_0190.jpg

IMG_0183.jpg

IMG_0179.jpg

IMG_0185.jpg

Thread Info