FS: Ford Taurus SHO

This is for sale over by my shop. I dont know the year, but most of you guys should be able to tell.

new auto trans, brakes, ball joints, and some more stuff I dont remember. Guy supposedly spent $5k in parts. Comes with a stereo system too, head unit, amp, 12in sub. Body in good condition, interior also well maintained. Looks to be detailed recently (not by me).

$3000

630-518-7800

Let the :wackit: begin.

New089-1.jpg

New091-3.jpg

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Its definitely a '93. 3k is a little much for a SHO, although its seems to be in very nice condition.

Out of curiosity, do you know the interior color?

X2

Minty MTX's go for about 2K, Autos hardly ever fetch over 2K, especially 93's (worst and first year of the auto in the SHO's)

Ryan bought his sub 100K mile, MINT 95 MTX for 3K flat IIRC?

*not that you have any say in how much $ he is gonna sell it for since its not your car, but thanks for sharing!

01Cobra

Fuck me!!! That's my old 93. I got that car from the original owner with 59k and maintained the shit out of it. Waxed it every weekend and kept the interior top notch. I bet the kicker sub still works too. Quality shit. Those are maintenance intensive cars though. If the stereo is the same it should still have the Panasonic cool blue head unit in.

01Cobra

no shit???

does it have a d4u1 in it??? if so, i might just have to pick it up ;)

Yes it has a D4U1 in it. If it has a fresh tranny in it party on.

Check to see if the rear main seal was attended to. If it is nearing 140k in about 20k or so it will need another 60k done. I put a fresh waterpump and CPS sensor when I had it. I can't think of it all right now. It was a service intensive car. I'm pretty sure I have all of my service sheets from it.

This car has a super clean and well maintained body and interior. I owned it for most of those miles so Ill be damned if it even started to rust at all. When I sold it even the seams under the door panels were rust free.

Just make sure the kinks are ironed out of it.

Thread Info