• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

FS: BMR Front and Rear Swaybars

RynosGP

Reaction score
I've got a set of BMR front and rear sway bars for sale. They've been on the car for about a year. I noticed a huge difference in handling when I put them on. The fron bar comes with the bar and the energy suspension mid-point bushings with the greaseable bracked. The rears come with the poly-midpoint bushings brackets and end-links. 250 plus shipping. These need to go soon.

Thanks,
Ryan

mybluegtp

Reaction score
do you have any pics of it? Do you know if they are thicker than the RAT swaybars?

RynosGP

Reaction score
I don't yet but I'll get some.
IIRC I think the front is the same size and the rear is a little smaller. I've heard of people having problems with the RAT bar with cracking the mounting point but the BMR hasn't caused me any problems. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

mybluegtp

Reaction score
yea i've heard that too, I was thinking up getting the BMR sways but wasnt sure about the size. if you can get those pics i would greatly appreciate it. :)

alexgtp

Reaction score
Fredo they are thinner than the RAT..

Nothing compares to RAT.

If you are not interested I am. Are you willing to sell just the rear?

RynosGP

Reaction score
yea i've heard that too, I was thinking up getting the BMR sways but wasnt sure about the size. if you can get those pics i would greatly appreciate it.
I'll get some pictures this weekend for you.

If you are not interested I am. Are you willing to sell just the rear?
I'd like to sell them both together but if I can't I'd sell the rear if I found someone to buy the front.

Ryan

J.E.T.

Reaction score
No other bar compares to the RAT bars. They are bar-none the best. Get it!! LOL!

Alex, maybe you just need newer springs and struts in the back?
How are the brackets holding up? The double reinforced rear brackets I had specially made?

J.E.T.

alexgtp

Reaction score
I sold the rear bar. I was having too many problems getting them to sit right with the new brackets.

I chagned out everything.. and nothing worked..

I kept the fronts cuz those sit perfectly..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom