FS 99 "white" Regal GS

Selling a 99 Regal GS, longtime owner was DoubleD on many pages. Purchased the car last summer from him and only have put a few hundred (maybe?) miles on it. Setup on e85 went 12.8 @ 108 with a 1.9x 60’, slip attached, as a non-IC heads/cam car. Car scaled back to daily mode on 93 and 3.2 pulley.

Car miles- 158,545. Engine has ~74k, trans ~55k.

S1x, MPS (also have a 3.5), LS6 springs, single roller chain, injectors, genV, Ported LIM, aluminum gaskets, ported heads, Pacesetters, custom exhaust, RVR control arms, wideband gauge.

Exterior- attached pics of 98/99 flake issue. Car was then entirely plasti-dipped by me in Sharkskin Gray with a flat black roof, base of avalanche gray under everything. I will include all the remaining gray dip for fix/touch-up. Just replaced window trim all around with like-new pieces, tinted head lights and tails.

Issues- Car needs ISS sensor replaced and intermittently has the ABS/trac light issue occur so the car does throw codes. Right rear brake-line rusted out, plugged that line at the ABS unit and did a brake flush to reset system, have not fixed line. Exhaust also is rusted and could use an overhaul/fix.

I drove the car to some distant meets and it was a daily driver for a long time for the previous owner until I purchased, so it does not have issues in that regard. Added a new battery and wipers, only thing it could use for comfort is an a/c recharge.

Added pics of rockers and strut towers as that is always such a major issue you see with these cars.
1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

10.JPG

11.JPG

12.JPG

13.JPG

14.JPG

15.JPG

16.JPG

18.JPG

19.JPG

20.JPG

22.JPG

23.JPG

29.JPG

Car’s original 16s have old BFG Traction T/As that might be ok to store on that will come with the car, but I will have the car on 17” powdercoated black Comp G rims with Blizzaks on them. I also have a set (the current pictures of the car) of 18” Fittipaldi Force wheels that are plasti-dipped Brass Monkey that I will include with the car for the right price or sell separately, just dropped $450 on brand new 245/45/18 tires for the set. I will also include a couple cans for touch up purposes as any touching of the lugs causes wearing of the dip right around the nut. I will also include a bunch of extra 3800 parts that I have in the trunk, mostly stock replacement type parts for the car.

$1,500 for everything minus the 18s*

Last edited:

Thread Info

• The Broken Regal
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list