• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

FS: 99' *BLACK* Toyota Tacoma TRD OFF ROAD PKG

burtgtp1973

Reaction score
I'm selling the fleet. I owe $8500 on this truck I just bought it 3 months ago.. I need $8500. I just want to pay it off and get out of the payment.

Here are the basics...

Black EXT. CAB 4x4
142K miles
ICE COLD A/C
V6 Auto (3.4)
PW
PL
Tilt
Cruise
sliding rear window
BRAND NEW class III hitch JUST installed last week.

It rides and drives great. I dont think it has seen any 4 wheeling in its life. It does have some basic bumps and bruises to be expected with a truck of this age and mileage. Here are a few pics of the truck...

burtgtp1973

Reaction score
Impulse buyer? No. I'am unemployed. I bought the truck when I bought my house, I wanted a 4x4 truck for hauling building material etc...I looked for three months before even fiding a truck that I was remotely interested in. I found this one and had planned on consolidating two loans to make my payment smaller, but now I just want to eliminate it all together. I can simply buy a more economical truck... use the money I would be spending on my truck and INVESTING it in my home.

So all three of my vehicles are for sale.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevrolet-C...sspagenameZWDVW

From the looks of this bidder it seems I'm going to have an non-payer issue. He/she just registered yesterday and bid my car $100 less than the buy it now price. I looked into the bid history and it seems he/she bid on several cars yesterday. I did send an email questioning their seriousness. Havnt had a reply yet...

this one...http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/car/407523155.html

and of course the truck.

If your are interested I can give you a GREAT deal on all 3 :)

I

imported_Theautoguy

I'm sure the bidder is from Nigeria...I wish you luck on liquidating the fleet. I hope you're back in the market soon.

The truck looks great, I here the 3.4's are indestructable.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom