FS: 55" Insignia LCD TV - 1080P - 4 HDMI Ports

Grabber

Oh Hai
Reaction score
Hi everyone, (Need to Change Thread title as there are only 3 HDMI's, not 4. Sorry for that)

As the title states, I am listing my 5-6 year old Insignia 55" TV for sale. It is a full 1080P unit and in excellent shape.

We purchased a 4K TV which is the reason for the sale and have no space or use for this one.

The only defect is a small "chip" on the screen itself. Something must have hit it at one point. TV works flawlessly and the only times you notice the dot is during a dark colored image as you can see "white light" coming through. It is extremely small.

Paid over $750 from Best Buy new.

Price: $200 or Best reasonable offer

I'm able to transport it in my truck, so if you need it delivered to your house, I can arrange that for a little extra gas money depending on the distance.

Pictures are below. On the picture that is close to the screen, you can see the dot which is a very small chip.

There are 3 HDMI ports and various AUX inputs as well. Original remote is included as well.

https://www.cnet.com/products/insignia-ns-55l260a13/specs/ - Specs Here

Thanks for looking
Chris

Last edited:

Frank Dukes

Reaction score
I've had my 1080 insignia for probably ten years and it's still kicking. Will make a great cheap tv for some one

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
I assure you, I REALLY want that, but I just can't convince myself to buy a TV when I have a perfectly good working one RN. What will happen is you'll sell it and then mine will break.

wombat

Donating Member
Reaction score
I assure you, I REALLY want that, but I just can't convince myself to buy a TV when I have a perfectly good working one RN. What will happen is you'll sell it and then mine will break.
i'll have something to sell you :iorofl:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom