FS: 4 Bridgestone Potenza RE050a 245/40/19

EDIT: SOLD

FS: Set of 4 Bridgestone Potenza RE050A in size 245/40/R19. The tires are in like new condition... i say like new because technically they are used but they have less than 30 miles on them and all they were really used for was driving the car from the factory to the carrier, then the carrier to the lot, then the lot to the tire machine to be removed.... long story short, Customer bought the car on the condition that it had all season tires, so these had to go. absolutely perfect condition, they have 99.999999999% tread life remaining, even the "chicken strips" are still visible on the tread surface. These are the optional tire size from a G8 GT. as you can see here the tires are $281 each, or about $1,124 for a set of 4... thats before shipping and tax. I am willing to deliver to within 40 miles of Crystal Lake for free. so to sum it up....

What: set of 4 tires, as described above
Condition: Like new; 99.9999999% tread life
Where: Crystal lake
Extra: Free delivery within 40 miles of seller
Price: Just $800... a savings of $324, or greater if u figure tax and shipping.

pics:
tires1.jpg

tires2.jpg

tires3.jpg

tires4.jpg

tires5.jpg

tires6.jpg

also if u have any questions about my reliability as a seller, contact SVTkid.... he is a satisfied customer of mine. I pride myself in describing my products accuratly and giving a fair price.

Last edited:

Thread Info

• Stink Star
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list