FS: 3800 powa parts - togs, genV, ic

Will update this as I get pics, more parts, etc.

Up first (pics to follow tonight):

(1) Set of TOGS (jet hot coated) - Around 1k miles on them. Comes with one perfectly good GM o2 sensor already attached, ready to be plugged in. Comes with NO DOWNPIPE. Looking to get $400 picked up or $400+shipping. Would prefer local pickup. Can bring to Luke's. I am open to reasonable offers.

Other parts that will be going up for sale shortly (pics to possibly come tonight along w/ prices):

• GenV m90 with N* TB (and LQ4 maf) already attached, ready to rock. Approx 35k miles on the blower. New coupler. Blower currently has a 2.8 pulley on.
  • ZZP Intercooler with frozen boost front mount (approx 1k miles on the front mount), stage 3 core, and cobra reservoir
  • Fenderwell intake

*GTwolf has expressed interest in the blower and IC, so he would have first go at them.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
pic of the motor so you can at least see the blower and intake while on the car.

IMG_1887.jpg

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
heres some cell pics for now. i can bust out the slr tomorrow or friday and get some real good pics.

this is the ZZP stage 3 core. dont know much about it.

ic1.jpg

ic2.jpg

the frozen boost heat exchanger is in a box and i didnt feel like pulling out. almost 100% positive this is the unit: http://www.frozenboost.com/product_...=1063&osCsid=11544dc1bfef8396da218057a6ada52b

mine is in great condition.

and here are the togs, complete w/ o2 sensor.

togs1.jpg

togs2.jpg

togs3.jpg

still need to snap pics of the genV. but i pretty much looks like a new genV :rofl:

Thread Info