đź’¸ For Sale FS 2019 6.2/10 speed crew cab 6.5' standard bed max tow package $45k

Life changes, selling my truck. I bought it brand new from gary lang, it's never seen a machine wash, it's had dealership synthetic oil changes since new with blackstone oil analysis done.

found a house i NEED and so truck has to go to free up some moneys. black leather interior, blue extieror.

it has a tonneau cover, bed rug, underseat rear storage.

the side steps are in my shed i took them off when i got it but they go with the truck.

it also has gm performance exhaust and intake.

it has just over 25k miles and the title is with BCU which is super easy to transfer- and even easier if you want to just have a loan through them too.

1614522324157.png

1614522440982.png

1614522484559.png

1614522535393.png

1614522548953.png

1614522557422.png

1614522567925.png

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
more info:

$64k msrp when new

2019 GMC Sierra SLT with the 6.2 and 10 speed.
6 and a half foot bed with the max tow package- tow up to 12,200 lbs.... bigger rear end, 3.42 gears instead of 3.23's, bigger alternator, bigger oil/trans coolers etc.

Original owner, clean title.

has the GM performance factory borla exhaust & GM performance factory cold air intake.

truck runs really good and gets great MPG.

black leather interior, bed rug installed over factory spray in bed liner since new with tonneau cover that opens up in either direction

never been through a machine wash- only hand washed or touchless automatic.
front tinted windows to match rears
gm accessories rear storage under back seat
gm protection package with the bigger mudflaps and full interior floor mats - protected so much you can't see the factory carpet underneath.

gm bridgestone oem all terrain tires

factory running boards are brand new, in my garage. i took them off when i got it because i like how it looks without them.

has the trailer tpms monitoring system, ive never installed it in anything though.

I've only ran premium in it since I purchased it. I've had oil analysis performed each oil change by blackstone labs also with perfect results.

definitely forgetting something but just ask if you have any questions.

currently financed locally with BCU credit union- title transfer is quick and painless if we come to a deal.

Reactions: FESTER665

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
Typically now 16-18 ish through the week. On the highway empty over 20. I had one fifty mile avg hit 26mpg but that was a hero run... Flat ground, right temp, 68 mph for the whole time etc.
68/69 mph seems to be the sweet spot for most GMs.
the wifes old tbss, my sexcalade, even my old blue truck..

seems like with those three, it would tank once you were over 70

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
68/69 mph seems to be the sweet spot for most GMs.
the wifes old tbss, my sexcalade, even my old blue truck..

seems like with those three, it would tank once you were over 70

ANY LS based anything it seems like keep it under 2,000 RPM if you’re concerned about mileage.

I was also today years old when I found out those trucks have storage cubbies in the rear seat back rests.

• Haha
Reactions: Dave M and Yaj Yak

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
ANY LS based anything it seems like keep it under 2,000 RPM if you’re concerned about mileage.

I was also today years old when I found out those trucks have storage cubbies in the rear seat back rests.
it gets even better when you play with the fuel tables at low-load & cruising speeds.. lean that prick out.. ;)

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
did you check carvana or vroom ? both are super competitive right now to get cars right now, paying over book value. my mom who runs a new dealership just sold her mbz cla which carvana gave her 3k more then book value from her dealership.

yes yes i have a carvana offer that expires saturday that id take... i just would rather it go to someone that "wants it" from me... if that makes any sense at all

Thread Info