FS: 2009 G8 GXP - 7,500 miles!

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Yeah I have to echo that sentiment. Unless you're the type of person that buys a car and plans on keeping it forever, what's the point of dropping that kind of coin only to let it spend it's time in a garage? Not on that but you waste your warranty.

I'm driving the hell out of my BMW. Rain, snow, salt, whatever. It'll be sold in a couple years for something else so I'd like to enjoy it while it's mine.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Damn you guys are rough on the low mileage guys. I've had my SRT for 7 months and I just put it up for the winter with 2400 miles on it..

Why a GC SRT though? Its a truck lol.....

Fuck it, my Sierra just hit 50k in well under two years, drove cutlass in rain the day it comes home from restoration, etc etc. I drive the balls off of my stuff. I've taken three cars past 200,000 miles, one almost 300,000. I get enjoyment out of keeping things going, and taking care of them. Cars are meant to be driven and enjoyed, and damnit enjoy I do!

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
I also have never understood the point of having a car that doesn't ever get driven. Maybe if I had millions of dollars, I would have cars that never get taken out on the street.

I know my summer car doesn't get the miles put on like it has in years past, but it is not because I'm trying to keep the mileage low.

SinisterSHO

Tame Racing Driver
Jul 20, 2007
I also have never understood the point of having a car that doesn't ever get driven. Maybe if I had millions of dollars, I would have cars that never get taken out on the street.

I know my summer car doesn't get the miles put on like it has in years past, but it is not because I'm trying to keep the mileage low.
I dont drive my track car very much, because of the lack of interior, etc. But when I do, it gets the shit beat out of it.

Thread Info