FS: 2009 BMW 335i XDrive Sedan. Gauging Interest

So I am considering selling my bmw. I bought it last November as I took a position with a new company and thought I'd have to drive quite frequently which turns out was not the case. I also had plans to modify it but just haven't done it so it is bone stock. I have other cars anyway and really don't drive the bimmer much anymore so I'm considering selling it and wanted to post it here first before I brave the crazies on Craigslist.

On to the car. Asking Price is $12k. Title is clean and in hand. Can supply carfax if needed.

BMW 335i XDrive (335xi) Sedan
-Automatic
-AWD
-Cold Weather Package (Heated wheel/Heated seats)
-Premium Package (Better materials and leather)
-Sports Package (Well bolstered seats, paddle shifters, black trim)
-Miles: 100,700

Recent Maintenance within last 2k miles
-Replaced Injectors with latest Index 12 set
-Replaced Plugs and coil
-Intake Port carbon cleanup.

Good
-Car runs great and has not been beat on
-No issues or CEL. All systems are good
-It is not modified. All stock equipment
-Really good shape Mechanically, Interior, and Exterior.
-Good packages (Sport, Premium, and Cold Weather)

Bad
-There is some small rash under the front passenger side bumper. Not very noticeable but it is there.
-There is a small blemish on the rear passenger side door.

Pics
JzIzJGC.jpg

ucbRAbV.jpg

vqFw5BI.jpg

7GnxosV.jpg

NXtE5R6.jpg

NHCwePk.jpg

XsfKX8A.jpg

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
TCG Premium
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
Do you have a service history for it? How is it underneath the car? I know they are prone to leaking everywhere. lol
I haven't seen a drop of anything in my garage and it's hard to say as there is a lot of undershielding under the car
Fuel pump status? original?

Going to look at VW Passats and Ford Fusion for the wife tomorrow, but this would make me so much happier when i have to drive it.

You going to be in IL tomorrow?
I believe it has the newest revision of the fuel pump from the previous recalls that were out however I don't know the specifics. I haven't had any symptoms of a bad fuel pump which usually result in limp mode. I'll be around so if you want to swing by let me know. You guys can take it for a ride and no pressure if you want to pass on it.
Have the turbos been replaced or the originals?

I think they are the originals. I haven't had an issue with the turbos though. The 07's and 08's were more prone to turbo failure and wastegate rattle than the later years. Not to say it can't happen with this car but it hasn't been an issue.

Last edited:

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
TCG Premium
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
Talked to her about it and she's not budging. She wants the bigger car for that exact reason. I told her we had some time before babies come but she wasn't buying it.

Can't fault her there. It's great if you only have 2 kids but past that you'll want more room. It's one of the big reasons we don't drive it much and use the escalade or highlander for most things.

Thread Info