FS: 2008 Harley Sportster 1200 Custom

mark95turbo

Reaction score
$7000.00 FIRM. It blue books at ~8K but I need to get rid of the payment.

I'm selling my 2008 Harley Davidson XL1200C. It has the forward controls and Python slip ons. I also have the original slip ons that came with it. It has 3,355 miles on it which were all put on it by me. Its never been laid down, dropped, or wrecked in any manner. Stored in an attached garage every winter with a tender on the battery. Most of the miles are too and from work (15 mile ride on Rt 23). The reason I am selling it is because my G\F and I have literally ridden it once since she got pregnant and that was over 2 years ago. We decided to sell it and get another mustang. Now I have a mustang and need to get rid of the payment. Absolutely nothing wrong with this bike and its practically brand new as I take very good care of my vehicles. The color is Candy Red Sunglo\ Indigo Sunglow Red with gold pinstriping. I bought it brand new in 2008 and broke it in properly as per harleys instructions. Its never been beaten on as like I said I mostly rode it to and from work (I dont own another vehicle that gets above 12MPG haha). I am located in Cornell, IL (Close to Pontiac).

These pics were taken before I put the slipons on.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom