đź’¸ For Sale FS: 2008 GMC Sierra

Selling my 2008 GMC Sierra 1500. 4.3 V6, 4-speed automatic, RWD. 325,000 miles.

I bought this truck along with seven others from KS Energy back in the fall. For those that haven't seen my thread, I buy the KS stuff because they take insanely good care of their vehicles. If you crawl under this thing, you'll see paint pen on the trans pan and differential every 40-50k for fluid changes/ trans flush. Same under the hood for air filters, coolant testing, etc.

I've been driving it through the winter when I needed a truck bed, or didn't want to pull the plow off my other truck when we had all the back to back storms in Jan/Feb. I've put about 6,000 miles on it in total and it's been rock solid. Engine is silent, trans shifts great (I'd assume rebuilt at some point), zero suspension noises, no major leaks, etc. Brake lines, fuel lines, floors, cab/bed mounts, etc have zero rust/rot, just the cosmetic rust you can see in the pictures.

The good;

-Hot heat/ ice cold AC
-7,000 ish miles on the tires ( when I bought the truck all four tires still had knobby's on them and the blue coating on the outline white lettering.)
-7,000 ish on brakes all around.
-New o2 sensors
-I've been averaging 17-18mpg out of it

The not so good;

-Has rust as you can see, at some point they tried to fix the passanger bedside rust which just made it rust faster
-TPMS light on (two dead sensors)
-Air Bag light on (RH front impact sensor)

All in all it's a rock solid truck, and none of the "not so good" issues affect drivability in the slightest. I was going to take the truck up north for the summer so I could drive whatever I wanted up there and not have to get creative if I needed to make a lumber run or tow the quads to a trailhead, but I'm buying a 4x4 truck instead.

$2,800 and it's yours.

Located in McHenry, IL 60051

Sierra1.jpg

sierra2.jpg

sierra3.jpg

sierra4.jpg

sierra5.jpg

sierra6.jpg

sierra7.jpg

sierra8.jpg

sierra9.jpg

Thread Info