FS: 2007 Hyundai Sonata V6 Limited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling a 2007 Hyundai Sonata Limited. 128,000 original miles. The car is loaded minus a sunroof. Runs and drives great. 3.3L V6 has decent power actually, this is coming from a car person. More than enough to merge onto a highway without feeling like you're going to end up under a dump truck. 5-speed tiptronic automatic transmissions shifts great.

-Heated leather
-Power seats
-Remote start
-Premium sound system
-Steering wheel audio controls
-Hot heat
-Ice cold A/C

Within the past 500 miles

-New fuel pump
-New MOOG upper control arms and ball joints
-New tires all around. One had a bubble in the sidewall and they weren't made anymore and I won't mismatch tires, so, it's got four brand new ones.

TCG Price is $4,750. There's 180,000+ mile cars with cloth going for $4,000 on CL. It'll be $5,900 OBO online and I expect it to sell quickly.

I am located in the McHenry area, but can show the car/ make a deal at my yard in Mt. Prospect as well if it's more convenient for you.

This is a great car for someone as a DD or for a significant other. Those that know me know that I don't post shit cars for sale on the forum because I have a pretty long standing friendship/reputation to uphold. I drove this car around for the past five days because the A/C is infinitely cooler than my truck and in that time I racked up close to 1,000 miles. Over 200 yesterday alone from as far north as Racine, Wis to as far south as Aroura.

I'll get better pictures ASAP, only one I have for now. Car is a nice looking graphite gray with a light gray leather interior.

33107380_10156649781404589_1767624710138363904_n.jpg

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Only faults I know of is the front bumper cover has a small crack which is 90% hidden by a front plate and the timing cover is seeping oil. Doesn't leak on the ground or enough to cause any accumulation, just some moisture around the gasket. This is very common with the 3.3 V6.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Of course it is, you sell good shit for good $$$.

Thank you, that’s my goal!

I see no need to sit on stuff for a month dealing with idiots to make an extra $400. I buy stuff right with that thought in mind.

I was happy this car was able to go to an ex co-worker who really needed a reliable car after totaling his car two days into taking a traveling salesman position, I try and get friends or people that need it into the good ones over some Craigslist asshole.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Plus I never get stuff like this anymore, my main business is commercial trucks and equipment, but I can’t count the amount of times I get a call from a friend/relative asking if I have a good reliable car for sale and it’s like “nope, but I got this sweet tits Freightliner for ya”, so it’s fun sometimes. Brings me back to Frank circa 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info

• Outlaw
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list