White/Black paint scheme
Frame sliders
Carbon fiber misc trim
Gel Seat
Full Akrapovic Exhaust (FULL EXHAUST)
Power Commander
K&N Air Filter

****6,000!!!!****

• If interested, please respond to this thread, PM me, e-mail me at [email protected] or contact me and I can give you my phone number. If you are interested in coming by to look at it/ride it, use the above contact information.
HISTORY:
I acquired this bike by trading my Harley for it. I have put almost 3,000 miles on the bike with no issues. Further information, the bike was purchased from an insurance company due to a stolen recovery. The bike does have a re-registered VIN, located on the passenger side of the front fork. The bike has been down, I can not tell how hard, due to it wasn't dropped by me. There are scratches on the right front of the main right fairing, also a scratch on the rear right tail fairing. The bike will also be in need of a set of tires, they are not in BAD condition, but will be recommended within the next 1,000 miles.
Parts:
Since buying the bike, I have purchased a few parts that will be given to the future owner of the bike.
-Carbon fiber brake and clutch levers
-Carbon fiber bar ends
-Carbon fiber side tank panels (right side slightly scratched due to ignorant -shipper)
-All new aftermarket fairings, they have not been painted and are fiberglass
-Halo air-intake white LED angel eye kit
Pictures:
Here are all of the pictures of the bike and additional parts I have for the bike.

Camera138.jpg

Camera129.jpg

Camera126.jpg

Camera128.jpg

Camera123.jpg

Camera141.jpg

Camera144.jpg

Camera146.jpg

Camera149.jpg

Camera147.jpg

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
well, i'm out. they want 4k a year to insure me on this. sorry man.

if i was 25, it would be like 600 a year

Quote for my Honda Magna was $350 year for full coverage. A few days later, they tried to up it to $450 by calling it a sport bike and not a cruiser. I told them to wipe off their glasses, take a look at a pic of the bike and go back to the $350. They did. :rolleyes:

TTT for a quick bike.

Thread Info