FS: 2005 SRT-4 Commemorative Edition 410 hp!

srt4tocobra

Oct 9, 2008
i didn't expect indidviduals to be complete retards about selling something i knew you guys were close so I thought I would post up to see if there was any interest at all. I could care less about most of the posts, and I understand that not everyone like srt-4's. I guess I just figured that since everyone one here were fellow car lovers that I would not get childish remarks. Like stunuts posted agp is a turbo provider, and it does have a stock bottom end. And stunuts I want to personally apologize to you for posting up the dyno sheet, as well as not having enough money to drop into a cobra to make 625 hp. I guess I needed to start somewhere, and an SRT-4 was a perfect fit for me being as I used it when I first got it as a daily driver that I drove 60 miles a day on. I don't think I was being very naive just thought that people had a little more maturity than what people do on this board. Enough said.

fastfocus

TCG Elite Member
Nov 30, 2004
If I can ask why is 410 hp horrible? And I am sorry I cannot afford a viper and make 500 hp with 6 more cylinders..................

he's not talking about the power it makes, he's talking about because the lines on the graph... i not trying to bash at all, but it does look like scribbled lines on the graph.. the lines shouldnt look like that. i believe thats what he is talking about.....

honestly, i would just do ebay or craigslist...you will have better luck there...

Bob_Kurgan

Flyin_Hawaiin
Feb 16, 2005
Dont know why my post was deleted. I was asking questions about the car, and told him the dyno graph looked horrible. Thats against the rules?

I was referring to the curve.........

I was bored at work today............I think now I remember why I dont frequent forums anymore.

hey lyle..

from what i can gather on the sheet, #1 its posted as a "smoothing 0" and #2 IN MY EXPERIENCE most 4cylinder and 6 cylinder cars have unusually "noisy" graphs.. i think it has something to do with sampling 1/2 the amount of cylinders twice as fast.. or possibly the harmonics. I do quite a few turbo focus's now and they look pretty similar to that. Even the porsches at the shop with the factory tune look like that with smoothing on zero..

hope that helps!

Sharkster

Addict
Sep 17, 2005
Very nice. I would have probably bought one of these and toyed with it had they made the damn thing in rear wheels drive. This little car in RWD or AWD would be really nice. Now they have come out with that caliber hunk of shit.... they just ruined it all to hell. My parner at work has one and they are CRAP.

Thread Info