FS: 2001 BMW 740iL $7,499 OBO

Here is the Craigslist ad with pictures. I will have better ones tomorrow when It's daylight.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/cto/1581857380.html

I have for sale a 2001 BMW 740iL. The car has a freshly detailed anthracite (gray) exterior with a tan interior. The car has 145,000 miles but drives great. No abnormal engine noise or shuttering in the transmission at all. No check engine lights, ABS, etc. whatsoever. The car rides phenomenally and has plenty of power thanks to its 4.4 liter V8 engine and 5 speed automatic transmission, that from my experience, still gave me 21.5 MPG with mixed city and highway driving. The car has some cosmetic imperfections, nothing out of the ordinary for a nine year old car. It has VERY minor rust on the drivers side rear door and fender, I have included a picture. I hate to see it go, but I need to sell this car to help pay for college in the fall. I have included an options list below. My cell is (847)239-0620. I am in class mon-fri until 2pm, so be sure to leave a voicemail if you call before then. I can receive TXT messages anytime as well. Thanks for looking.

I WILL TAKE AND ADD BETTER QUALITY PICTURES TOMORROW IN THE DAYLIGHT.

Installed Options:

-Driver Side Air Bag
-Cassette
-Traction Control
-Automatic Climate Control
-Passenger Airbag
-Keyless Entry
-Anti-Lock Brakes
-Air Conditioning
-Alarm System
-Alloy Wheels
-AM/FM Radio
-Navigation System
-Cruise Control
-CD Player
-Rear Defroster
-Power Seats
-Fog Lights
-Heated Seat(s)
-Leather Seats
-Power Door Locks
-Power Mirrors
-Power Windows
-Power Steering
-Sun Roof
-Tilt Wheel
-Woodgrain Applique

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
thanks guys.... i need to get it moved asap. i'm goin away to school next year, and looking to get an evo 9 mr in the spring to replace my formula. tryying to thin out the herd for the springtime. the car drives great and just had a new thermostat put in this past weekend. no check engine codes at all. feel free to make me an offer guys... i'm motivated to sell soon. just professionally detailed this past weekend as well.

F

FormulaLS1

If i do any major power adders (considering FP green turbo kit down the road) i'd probably do a 5 speed swap.... I'm looking to get an MR or a SSL.

Don't do it Frank! Haha jk, I'm thinking about getting one too. My friend just got an 06 and he's going to be upgrading the turbo soon...I'm pretty sure he's going with the FP red. Right now he has just an upgraded front mount, exhaust, and a tune...it's definitely quick for such minimal mods.

Thread Info