• IMG_3177.JPG
    IMG_3177.JPG
    132.4 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:

burtgtp1973

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
Bourbonnais Illinois
Ya Ryan, its peppy. I'm getting some brake work done this week, and after that it will be ready to go. I have not driven this car since I've owned it. Literally. I bought it off of ebay with a bad motor. I had a local guy put another in, it failed after 3 blocks.

Car sat for almost 2 years. Guy in LA. told me to get the car to him, he would fix it in exchange for letting him do some test fitting for his own Turbo set up. So he had it for over a year, I got it back last year and its been sitting in my garage ever since. It needed a starter, and I never messed with it. starter is now replaced and Monday its going to the shop for brake inspection, pedal is rock hard. I don't have time or the willingness to mess with it anymore.

burtgtp1973

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
Bourbonnais Illinois
umm, it has some rust in and around the driver side rear door. Interior is pretty clean. sunroof needs a new motor (common problem w/ these cars) radio is on the fritz...Car idles well, i *think* it is running a little lean form the smell of the exhasut, could be as simple as vaccumm IDK.... as you can see in one of the pics, the lower fascia is cracked. happened during transportation to LA. Headlights are new, they discolor like GP's do :) Its hard to say..I really need to drive the car. I have OVER $5K in this car. It could be a pretty fun little car, with a little bit of work...

Thread Info