FS: 1996 Chevrolet Beretta Z26

Dasfinc

Mrrrrstang.
Reaction score
For sale I have a 1996 Chevrolet Beretta:

The car is Black, with Grey interior and is a Z26 model (16 inch factory alloy wheels, firmer suspension, V-6 and Automatic, unique grill and cladding)

The car Starts/Runs/Drives FANTASTIC.
Burns nothing
Leaks nothing
Brakes are in great shape, as are the tires, which all 4 are nearly new.
Power locks, Power windows, MP3/CD player and good speakers.
Has a new serpentine belt
New cat-back exhaust (OEM)
Fresh oil change and air filter
in pretty damn good shape for being a 96

The car has 196,000 freeway miles (was a company car from the previous owner) and the only thing it needs is a driver side window (Left keys in the car, and tried to get back in un-successfully), and a new secondary O2 sensor (has no effect on MPG, just a CEL for it due to emissions)

KBB in fair condition is $1300, So that is my price, which I consider pretty fair considering its a solid running/driving car with fresh tires for winter.

OP
Dasfinc

Dasfinc

Mrrrrstang.
Reaction score
Ehh, Just gonna cut to the bottom line. $1200 flat takes this car home, Forgot to mention, the driver side front wheel bearing is brand new as well.

Last edited:
OP
Dasfinc

Dasfinc

Mrrrrstang.
Reaction score
You just got, Why are you selling already.......... You go through cars faster than Scarface goes through Coke......
My mom has been driving this car, and has my sister, and alot of shit she needs to tote around, I rather her be in a larger car like the Taurus or the Mazda depending upon which ones sell.

I bought it originally for myself and had full intentions on driving it until the wheels fell off, but the SLO and SHO kinda fell into my lap instead.

OP
Dasfinc

Dasfinc

Mrrrrstang.
Reaction score
why so cheap?
My taurus SHO is not registered currently, I had a 'spare' set of plates off of another taurus SHO, but they expired in Oct. so I need funds for that, as well as to finish fixing the SHO (alignment, Y-pipe, Exhaust, all of which are broken, and/or missing)

OP
Dasfinc

Dasfinc

Mrrrrstang.
Reaction score
I'm feeling rebelGTP's pain on having a GREAT beater, without buyers...

AlmightyBirdman

*shrug*
Reaction score
I told my friend about it and he's very interested. He has to get a job first though before he can get a car and then his mom said she will help him get a car, so I'll let you know pretty soon cause he has a job interview tomorrow.

OP
Dasfinc

Dasfinc

Mrrrrstang.
Reaction score
I told my friend about it and he's very interested. He has to get a job first though before he can get a car and then his mom said she will help him get a car, so I'll let you know pretty soon cause he has a job interview tomorrow.
Sounds great man, let me know :bigthumb:

OP
Dasfinc

Dasfinc

Mrrrrstang.
Reaction score
Dasfinc... Try eBay
Ebay SHANKS you on listing Fee's when selling 'beater' cars.

The VW sold on Ebay for like $800, ended up with the Paypal and listing fees with only like $680...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom