FS: 1992 LX 5.0- Beautiful Bimini Blue color

100% Stock
97K Miles
New AOD Transmission & Fuel Pump
Recent high quality repaint
No accidents
Factory Sunroof

$4,400

Shoot me an email at [email protected] with questions.

Here's a link to my ad on Cars.com:
http://www.cars.com/go/search/searc...|P-PRICE+descending|Q-descending&aff=national
IMG_2425.jpg

IMG_2407.jpg

IMG_2409.jpg

IMG_2423.jpg

IMG_2396.jpg

IMG_2380.jpg

IMG_2377.jpg

IMG_2467.jpg

phorty

Regular
Feb 13, 2006
any underbody pics? where was it repainted? does it need any motor, suspension, brake work?
I don't have any underbody pics right now. There is an undercoat on it and the floors look pretty good. I believe the entire car was repainted (by the previous owner) and it wasn't a low quality Maaco job. It doesn't need anything now but there is a minor exhaust leak and a slight vibration in the brake pedal that you'd want to address to make the car more enjoyable. Suspension, brakes, and motor are all stock so some tighter shocks and brake upgrades would also make it more fun.

The car is in Western Springs which is between La Grange and Hinsdale right by where 294 and Wolf Road intersect.

phorty

Regular
Feb 13, 2006
Carfax is Clean Looks like a Nice Ride I think its like the 3rd owner only too. Nice looking Fox.
Yup, the same woman owned the car from '96 to '06. She signed the back of the owners manual with the dates and the phrase: "Enjoyed every minute!"

Also, I have reason to believe that the color is Bimini Blue and not Ultra Blue but I'm not 100% sure of that.

Thread Info