FS:04 Silver Srt-4

Name: Joe Besic
Email: [email protected]

Time to move on to something more family oriented.Cant afford to keep this car and as much as i would love to,I have to sell it.Car is in flawless condition with 2 small rock chips(on cf hood that was there prior to me buying it) and a small booty dent on the passanger side fender(girl rested her ass there,also dent is barely visiable).Inside it looks brand new.Original car mats that look new,no tears on the seats and have never been smoked in.Alot of cf parts on the car and runs strong for a 6yr old car.I have a full mod list,but il just post some of it and hope people are intressted.

Im asking: 11.500 for the car (i owe 11,5xx)
Mileage: 49,xxx

Agp Big Turbo Kit
Full exhaust
Front Mount
Tuned on Meth@23psi
Full suspension(coilovers,sway bars,strut tower bars,bushings)
Front Wilwood 4piston brake Kit with slotted/drilled Rotors
Will include summer rims/tires as well as winter rims/tires

Car has been to the track 2 times with those mods and ran a best of 12.3@122mph on street tires and pump/meth.No Wot shifting was done at all.

Old cf hood i used to have,but have a CBD vented hood now,and many other cf parts.These pictures are out of date,and i will send updated ones to whom ever is seriously intressted.

100_2599.jpg

100_2594.jpg

Thanks For looking and hope the new owner loves it and takes care of it as much as i did.Id love to see it whoop my ass down the road.

Last edited:

Thread Info