FS:04 Silver Srt-4

Super_SS

CantStopSPINNIN
Reaction score
Name: Joe Besic
Email: [email protected]

Time to move on to something more family oriented.Cant afford to keep this car and as much as i would love to,I have to sell it.Car is in flawless condition with 2 small rock chips(on cf hood that was there prior to me buying it) and a small booty dent on the passanger side fender(girl rested her ass there,also dent is barely visiable).Inside it looks brand new.Original car mats that look new,no tears on the seats and have never been smoked in.Alot of cf parts on the car and runs strong for a 6yr old car.I have a full mod list,but il just post some of it and hope people are intressted.

Im asking: 11.500 for the car (i owe 11,5xx)
Mileage: 49,xxx

Agp Big Turbo Kit
Full exhaust
Front Mount
Tuned on [email protected]
Full suspension(coilovers,sway bars,strut tower bars,bushings)
Front Wilwood 4piston brake Kit with slotted/drilled Rotors
Will include summer rims/tires as well as winter rims/tires

Car has been to the track 2 times with those mods and ran a best of [email protected] on street tires and pump/meth.No Wot shifting was done at all.

Old cf hood i used to have,but have a CBD vented hood now,and many other cf parts.These pictures are out of date,and i will send updated ones to whom ever is seriously intressted.

Thanks For looking and hope the new owner loves it and takes care of it as much as i did.Id love to see it whoop my ass down the road.

Last edited:
OP
Super_SS

Super_SS

CantStopSPINNIN
Reaction score
thanks fella's

evening bump and some updated pictures of what it looks like with the winter rims.the skinny 205 tires make the car look funky.it needs its 235 so it can look even meanier.

OP
Super_SS

Super_SS

CantStopSPINNIN
Reaction score
price dropped to 11,500 as i sold the cf hood and trunk..stock pieces are back on

also tommorow i might be swapping out the injectors and fuel system for stock stuff..keeping the turbo on there tho.to much of a hassle to take off

Riski

Suck my balls!
Reaction score
Any plans w/ the SRT8? I wanted to see how one stacked up with the Jag as that was one car I liked and thought about getting.....

OP
Super_SS

Super_SS

CantStopSPINNIN
Reaction score
2006 fully loaded. droped in a kn drop in filter and an AGP custom catch can that was on the neon hehehe.

i have some pictures of it when i baught it at the dealers

OP
Super_SS

Super_SS

CantStopSPINNIN
Reaction score
update on pictures

also getting some tints this week,and than il be saving money for a diablo,and catback exhaust

and Riski we can always race..battle of the automatics

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom