FS: 03/04 cobra wheels

i wish i didnt have to do this but, im selling my wheels. OEM ford wheels machine finish...these wheels are in very good shape no rash....many people can vouch for it...one wheel is brand new!complements of the "boosted2v"R.I.P

i will have pics later,need batteries for my camera..they have f1's in front lil tread still..and m/t drags out back but plenty of passes on them left.they hook good still..

$550 obo......

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,t56,solid
Nov 15, 2005
I can vouch they are mint. Except the one I ruined...lol but of course he replaced that one.

Thats funny J cause I just got back in the door I ran to Walgreens to get batteries for my camera. Left to soon I guess. Call me if you want me to come over and we'll get the pics of your rims and I'll host them on my PC.

PICS OF HIS RIMS

100_0025.jpg

100_0026.jpg

100_0027.jpg

100_0031.jpg

AZ-Hooper81

Hoops n 'Stangs
Jul 31, 2007
i wish i didnt have to do this but, im selling my wheels. OEM ford wheels machine finish...these wheels are in very good shape no rash....many people can vouch for it...one wheel is brand new!complements of the "boosted2v"R.I.P

i will have pics later,need batteries for my camera..they have f1's in front lil tread still..and m/t drags out back but plenty of passes on them left.they hook good still..

$550 obo......
Check your PM box

Thread Info