FS: 03/04 cobra wheels

slow4.6

Reaction score
i wish i didnt have to do this but, im selling my wheels. OEM ford wheels machine finish...these wheels are in very good shape no rash....many people can vouch for it...one wheel is brand new!complements of the "boosted2v"R.I.P

i will have pics later,need batteries for my camera..they have f1's in front lil tread still..and m/t drags out back but plenty of passes on them left.they hook good still..

$550 obo......

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,t56,solid
Reaction score
I can vouch they are mint. Except the one I ruined...lol but of course he replaced that one.

Thats funny J cause I just got back in the door I ran to Walgreens to get batteries for my camera. Left to soon I guess. Call me if you want me to come over and we'll get the pics of your rims and I'll host them on my PC.

PICS OF HIS RIMS

01Sleeper

Reaction score
Shouldn't this be in the for sale section, not the wanted section mr moderator?

ChromeCobra

Reaction score
Oh hell yeah these rims are famous, they were once bolted up to the BOOSTED2V.:bigok:

OP
slow4.6

slow4.6

Reaction score
"boosted2v" only had them on for about 2 hours,, he couldnt handle them

Ear Rak

Underemployed
Reaction score
that still sucks chad...i'm sure the cobra will be just as fast if not faster...

oh and i can vouch for the seller, very good guy (free bump):biggthump

AZ-Hooper81

Hoops n 'Stangs
Reaction score
i wish i didnt have to do this but, im selling my wheels. OEM ford wheels machine finish...these wheels are in very good shape no rash....many people can vouch for it...one wheel is brand new!complements of the "boosted2v"R.I.P

i will have pics later,need batteries for my camera..they have f1's in front lil tread still..and m/t drags out back but plenty of passes on them left.they hook good still..

$550 obo......
Check your PM box

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom