• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Friend of mine dumped her znen

GTwolf

Reaction score
So a friend of mine just bought one of those street legal znen scooters from a dealer and sends her friend to go pick it up. Dude didn't tie it down right and hit a bump and it fell over in the truck. Honestly neither of us know jack about bikes but I've heard one falling over can cause some serious issues. She started it up and drove it for a couple minutes and she said it ran fine. Is it ok that it fell over? What does she need to watch out for? I'm sure motorcycle guys are facepalming hard right now, but I have no idea what I'm doing with this stuff.

1quick

Donating Member
Reaction score
the main reason everybody hates to buy a bike thats been layed down is because its scratched up lol, I wouldnt worry about it I used to lay my enduro over every time i went off road with it and it was just fine

bikrboy128

Some say.....
Reaction score
i'd just check if any of the fluids spilled out. if not it should be fine :dunno:

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
As mentioned above, when riding dirt bikes as kids, my buddies and I would land hard, slide into all sorts of things, lay the bikes down, etc. If the bike's running fine and not physically damaged, you are good.

Aron

Scared pussy
Reaction score
The only major things that could have happened would be cracked engine covers, which would be obvious because there would be oil leaking, or frame damage, which isn't going to happen from laying over in a truck. There is a possibility that the handlebars or front end got out of alignment, but that would also be obvious.

GTwolf

Reaction score
Ok good to hear, thanks guys!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom