Friday night TCG'ers, whatcha doooooiin?

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
Anything fun going on tonight? Anything besides strats, I fucking hate that place. Kinda want to meet somewhere and cruise to 4 corners like we did a couple weeks ago. Anyone DTF? I've got a couple people so far, need more people/cars for epic highway racing.

10sec

Donating Member
Reaction score
I REALLY dislike strats. The last time we did the little cruise to 4 corners we had only 8-9 people/cars and it was a blast. Hopefully people will start posting up soon, i don't want to resort to strats :tear:

10sec

Donating Member
Reaction score
More info jerkface :squint:

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
Donating Member
Reaction score
U just plan on cruising, then parking lot pimping after?

10sec

Donating Member
Reaction score
Essentially

10sec

Donating Member
Reaction score
Shoot me an address. We'll be leaving around 9:30 so if shit is still hoppin later in the evening, we'll be DTF.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
Donating Member
Reaction score
3961 Fountain Square Pl
Waukegan, IL 60085-6705

Thats the address for the Buffalo Wild Wings. Its a decent sized lot, we are in the same lot. You'll see the cars there. Most of the time people hang out pretty late, so I see us being there fairly late.

Carls2001ws6

Reaction score
I just got a new transmission for my car today after work. I will be working all weekend getting it installed

GOON

Reaction score
3961 Fountain Square Pl
Waukegan, IL 60085-6705

Thats the address for the Buffalo Wild Wings. Its a decent sized lot, we are in the same lot. You'll see the cars there. Most of the time people hang out pretty late, so I see us being there fairly late.
u gotta be kidding me bww sucks so bad, full of sketchy people, ricers, and dick swingin 20yr olds.

PANDA

Reaction score
I was at the Downers Grove carshow with a few buddys. I was hungry and they never been to Stats so we stopped on the way back. LOL'z were had. But its still the same old shit.

Chester Copperpot

TCGs Far Right Leader
Donating Member
Reaction score
Meh. I lived there for a couple months before I found a better apartment and I couldn't stand leaving my car out every day with the type of people up there.

Yes "you people" kind of people.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
Donating Member
Reaction score
Meh. I lived there for a couple months before I found a better apartment and I couldn't stand leaving my car out every day with the type of people up there.

Yes "you people" kind of people.
Oh I completely agree. Generally speaking Waukegan is a SHITHOLE.

GOON

Reaction score
Im gonna say the area is probably the nicest in waukegan/north chicago, I have been there a few times as i live in green oaks and it is a 5 min drive. There are some decent car's every now and then. One time i went some kid was tryn to get a race going and he wanted some lengths and was arguing while sipping on some vodka. Another time i meet this new guy to this forum that has a cobalt ss there that didnt know anyone/ or much about cars for that matter and he asked this other guy with a cobalt ss what he had done and the guy starts acting like mr. big dig thinking this guy wanted to race him. Another time i decided to go to chipolte over there since it is closer to my house i decide to drive through to see if anything good is there, nothing special just ricers, evo, lifted trucks, and a bike with a retarded big stretch. As i am doing so some kid thinks he's being cool blocking me from driving down the aisle, if i wasnt in my dad's new truck i would have ran his ass over. Not saying strats is anything special but by no means is bww a step up.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
Donating Member
Reaction score
Im gonna say the area is probably the nicest in waukegan/north chicago, I have been there a few times as i live in green oaks and it is a 5 min drive. There are some decent car's every now and then. One time i went some kid was tryn to get a race going and he wanted some lengths and was arguing while sipping on some vodka. Another time i meet this new guy to this forum that has a cobalt ss there that didnt know anyone/ or much about cars for that matter and he asked this other guy with a cobalt ss what he had done and the guy starts acting like mr. big dig thinking this guy wanted to race him. Another time i decided to go to chipolte over there since it is closer to my house i decide to drive through to see if anything good is there, nothing special just ricers, evo, lifted trucks, and a bike with a retarded big stretch. As i am doing so some kid thinks he's being cool blocking me from driving down the aisle, if i wasnt in my dad's new truck i would have ran his ass over. Not saying strats is anything special but by no means is bww a step up.
Its gotten better this year than it has been. The drunk idiots are a problem though. There have been more cars willing to race lately than ever have before there. And the rice has been less and less frequent. Ill take it over Strats any day.

Teege24

Reaction score
Its gotten better this year than it has been. The drunk idiots are a problem though. There have been more cars willing to race lately than ever have before there. And the rice has been less and less frequent. Ill take it over Strats any day.
bww is washed up garbage

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom