Freightliner vs Road Block Barrier

Turbocharged400sbc

Welllllllllll ya knowwwwwww.....
Reaction score
That has to be a cut-down van body trailer or something because that headache rack was laughable almost like they wanted the weight to help rip off the cab of the truck for a more dramatic effect.

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
Donating Member
Reaction score
Looked as though the battery and drivers door could be reused. LOLzzzz

SMRTSS1

Reaction score
I see shit like this and it boggles my mind that the higher powers at my company are concerned that we have a loose roll of tape or pair of gloves in the cab of our trucks and we can get a day off for it. "That could become a projectile and hit you in an accident." Nevermind the fact that I have about 6 tons of boom (crane) 3 feet over my head or 3 tons of cable on the back of the truck.

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
Donating Member
Reaction score
KaBoooom......... Ouch

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
Donating Member
Reaction score
That has to be a cut-down van body trailer or something because that headache rack was laughable almost like they wanted the weight to help rip off the cab of the truck for a more dramatic effect.
It looks like there were 4 barrels of dirt on the back. According to a quick search water is 1/2 the weight of dirt. That means that 200ish gallon of dirt would weigh in at over 3,000lbs. It may have also been a simulator of weight for the testing, but it certainly didn't hurt the dramatic effect in the video.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom