Free to a Good Home - 6 Month old 1/2 German Shepard, 1/2 Lab-Sheltie Mix

Unfortunately, my in-laws has a puppy that needs to go to a good home as it does not get along at all with the miniature dachshund they already have. The pup, Sugar, is 6 months old, and a half german shepard, half lab-sheltie mix. She is a very sweet and loves to follow you all over the house. She's not yet old enough to be spayed. She has been to puppy training class and knows "sit", "down", "watch me", "around me", fetch ("bring it here")/"drop it", and "off". She is potty trained, ringing the bells on the door when she needs to go out. She gets excited around new people and other dogs, but is generally calm at home. She will be best in a single dog or large dog only home. She is free to a loving home and bed, toys, crate, potty bells, collar, and a starter bag of food is included.

She is really a sweet dog that loves to run and play. She plays all day long with my 70lb Goldendoodle.

Her about a month or two ago:
IMG_00941_zps2e7e4766.jpg

Most recent pics:
IMG_01561_zpse326ad47.jpg

IMG_01311_zpse4e5e7c9.jpg

IMG_01481_zps4691f1c5.jpg

Send me a PM if you're interested. Dog is located in Wayne.

KnightFan26917

Old Cars, Strong Hearts
Apr 28, 2009
Elgin IL
Oh my ... sure wish I was in a better position to get a dog ... would LOVE to have this one. I've been told a dog would be good for me to have, but can't at the moment.

Hope you find a good home for her!

Cort | 39.m.IL | pigValve + paceMaker + cowValve | 2 MCs + '79 & '89 Caprice Classics
CHD.cars + RoadTrips.hobbies.RadioShows.us66 = Cort's Web Pages
"A heart that's hopeful" __ Michael W Smith __ 'Place In This World'

Angus

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 12, 2007
HHI, SC
She is up to date on all her shots.

For the fence requirement, I am not totally sure but she stays around your area when she's out. So far, she's just been on leash when going out for walks and to do her business. When we've taken her to the dog park, it's just an open field with a track/path you walk around with your dog off leash. She's been there right with us when we walk around there so I'm confident she can be trained to not need a fence or lead. My family has had labs in the past that just like to bolt away as soon as you give them the chance and she's not like that at all.

She gets along fine with my large dog and they just play and chase all the time. I have not seen her around cats. She hasn't been around kids, but IMHO, I would say she would be fine. She's quite the people person.

For size, I'm guessing she be the size of a medium field lab, maybe 45 lbs or so... The sheltie seems to bring the size down a bit.

I hope that answers some of the questions. :bigthumb:

Thread Info