Free to a Good Home - 6 Month old 1/2 German Shepard, 1/2 Lab-Sheltie Mix

Unfortunately, my in-laws has a puppy that needs to go to a good home as it does not get along at all with the miniature dachshund they already have. The pup, Sugar, is 6 months old, and a half german shepard, half lab-sheltie mix. She is a very sweet and loves to follow you all over the house. She's not yet old enough to be spayed. She has been to puppy training class and knows "sit", "down", "watch me", "around me", fetch ("bring it here")/"drop it", and "off". She is potty trained, ringing the bells on the door when she needs to go out. She gets excited around new people and other dogs, but is generally calm at home. She will be best in a single dog or large dog only home. She is free to a loving home and bed, toys, crate, potty bells, collar, and a starter bag of food is included.

She is really a sweet dog that loves to run and play. She plays all day long with my 70lb Goldendoodle.

Her about a month or two ago:
IMG_00941_zps2e7e4766.jpg

Most recent pics:
IMG_01561_zpse326ad47.jpg

IMG_01311_zpse4e5e7c9.jpg

IMG_01481_zps4691f1c5.jpg

Send me a PM if you're interested. Dog is located in Wayne.

Angus

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 12, 2007
HHI, SC
Actually, the family that has her brother and found out about her today from the "breeder" who is my morher in-laws co worker. So they rush out here and picked her up asap. Apparently the dad runs with the dog, they have a large fenced yard, and have 3 kids so she'll be well taken care of. :)

Last edited:

Thread Info