Free Snow Blower

Doesn't run, pick it up and it's yours.
In Downers Grove. PM me for the address.

aUtF9pP.jpg

eqKxNaK.jpg

nDSWmCT.jpg

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Fuel shut off and run wot until it dies?

Everytime. I installed a shutoff when I got it from him and cleaned it. Its weird as I have never had this problem before. Previous owner said he always had issues too. Probably doesn't like ethanol and doesn't get run enough? No clue. Im quick at cleaning it now so its not a big deal.

MikeyLikesIt

PHEV Enthusiast
Jun 11, 2009
Downers Grove
I took my electric snowblower out of the garage attic with one arm (its that light). Topped off the batteries I've kept in the house all summer. Drop in the battery and press the button.

Switched over the lawnmower as well and it goes through a part of the yard where our gas mower would die.

The only gas powered tool I own now is a powerwasher for the concrete porch.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I took my electric snowblower out of the garage attic with one arm (its that light). Topped off the batteries I've kept in the house all summer. Drop in the battery and press the button.

Switched over the lawnmower as well and it goes through a part of the yard where our gas mower would die.

one of few electric powered tools i own, is my powerwasher :rofl:

Reactions: MikeyLikesIt

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363

how's the snowblower do with deeper snow?

also how far does the lawnmower make it?

MikeyLikesIt

PHEV Enthusiast
Jun 11, 2009
Downers Grove
how's the snowblower do with deeper snow?

also how far does the lawnmower make it?

I picked up a tiny $129 electric snowblower and it can do about 6 inches before it struggles. I'm still in Texas for another week but the wifey said she did it once Saturday night and once on Sunday. She just had to shovel by the street from the snowplow.

I've done two lawns and never ran out of juice. It's a medium size with two batteries. It is also the fastest self propelled walk behind lawn mower i've ever seen/felt.

Reactions: Yaj Yak

Thread Info