3800 FREE PUPPY ...

burtgtp1973

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
Bourbonnais Illinois
[attachmentid=2231]My dog had puppies and this is the last one left . He is about 2 months old now and is a pretty good dog . He is paper trained ... and sleeps alot :) Not sure as to what kind of dog he is exactly .. but my dog is beagle mixed with who knows what . I will have all of his shots taken care of .. just looking for a good home preferably one with kids, and room to run .

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
I have that obd-2 scan program for the laptop, and the whole day I was getting kr, part throttle (3ish*) and full throttle (up to 5-7*) on a 3.4 with 93 octane. I then filled up with some 100 octane and the kr pretty much went away, so I put the 3.3 on, and was getting some kr (1-2*) at the top of second. I dont know if it was just an off day or what, kinda disappointing.

burtgtp1973

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
Bourbonnais Illinois
Puppy is now gone to a good home . THANKS Nick ( SaturdaysGS)

Now he gets to torture Enzo ( Nicks "little" dog ) ...LMAO .. If you guys ever seen his dog you would get the joke . Your Mom was super cool to talk to and I dont think he could of went to better home !

Good luck & if for whatever reason you no longer want him , just let me know and I will be there to pick him back up . Highly doubtfull , but you never know .. just to let you know.

Thanks !

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info