• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

FREE PUPPY ...

burtgtp1973

Reaction score
[attachmentid=2231]My dog had puppies and this is the last one left . He is about 2 months old now and is a pretty good dog . He is paper trained ... and sleeps alot :) Not sure as to what kind of dog he is exactly .. but my dog is beagle mixed with who knows what . I will have all of his shots taken care of .. just looking for a good home preferably one with kids, and room to run .

SaturdaysGS

Reaction score
I forgot to put in, gimmie a call when you read this 773-520-2843, if I dont answer leave me a v-mail, my phone signal is horrible here, names Nick.

1quickgtp

Reaction score
that is a very cute puppy

btw, saturdaygs I was looking at your sig, are those typo errors that your running the times as you did stock EVEn with mods?

or do you mean 13.5?

SaturdaysGS

Reaction score
I wish they were a typo.. :( the car wasnt track prepped (i.e. removal of spare, jack, and had a passenger) but even with that stuff out I probably only would have got a 14.3. and I got the same 2.1/2.2 60 foots on all of those runs

1quickgtp

Reaction score
with those mods, passenger or not, you should be faster than your stock time. in a signifcant way....( atleast by .5 )

wtf. have you scanned it?

SaturdaysGS

Reaction score
I have that obd-2 scan program for the laptop, and the whole day I was getting kr, part throttle (3ish*) and full throttle (up to 5-7*) on a 3.4 with 93 octane. I then filled up with some 100 octane and the kr pretty much went away, so I put the 3.3 on, and was getting some kr (1-2*) at the top of second. I dont know if it was just an off day or what, kinda disappointing.

burtgtp1973

Reaction score
Puppy is now gone to a good home . THANKS Nick ( SaturdaysGS)

Now he gets to torture Enzo ( Nicks "little" dog ) ...LMAO .. If you guys ever seen his dog you would get the joke . Your Mom was super cool to talk to and I dont think he could of went to better home !

Good luck & if for whatever reason you no longer want him , just let me know and I will be there to pick him back up . Highly doubtfull , but you never know .. just to let you know.

Thanks !

SaturdaysGS

Reaction score
Thanks Burt, my family loves him. Believe it or not Enzo follows him around and seems to "watch" over him so to speak, they get along REALLY well. I will keep you updated on how he does, and is doing, etc. Thanks again Burt, sorry I wasnt here to meet you.

-Nick

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom