Free pizza, Beer, and car parts the 27th/28th.

Dasfinc

Mrrrrstang.
Reaction score
Tuesday and Weds *27th and 28th of this month*
At Dans house for anyone that wants to bring tools and help me tear the last bit of shit out of the explorer, anything still ON the truck at this point is free except what I NEED for my swap if you want to pull it off of the truck.

I have a cherry picker and chains, but I do not have a leveler, nor do I have any 'easy' way to remove the core support to get the engine out easier.

Riski

Suck my balls!
Reaction score
How are the rotors on it? My brother needs some...and gas file neck....but his is a 5.0 not sure if they will work

OP
Dasfinc

Dasfinc

Mrrrrstang.
Reaction score
How are the rotors on it? My brother needs some...and gas file neck....but his is a 5.0 not sure if they will work
Brakes were fine on the thing.

This one is a 5.0, I do not need the filler neck.

OP
Dasfinc

Dasfinc

Mrrrrstang.
Reaction score
that interior is the same shit mexican brown interior of your SHO lol
Hence why they are still in the truck, I couldn't give 2 shits about them, I just wanna get my swap done before it gets to fucking cold :(

OP
Dasfinc

Dasfinc

Mrrrrstang.
Reaction score
what kind of beer?
Whatever kind you'd like so long as I can get the fucking motor out of this thing, I work so friggen much now its hard to get the ambition to pull the motor alone on my days off. I don't need to remeber where things go even, I just need it up and out :)

OP
Dasfinc

Dasfinc

Mrrrrstang.
Reaction score
Drop subframe or pull motor?
Just pull the engine, I do not need anything out of the bottom of this truck aside from things attached directly to the motor *radiator, PS lines, shit like that, I don't need the rack, I don't need the front diff, I don't need the trans, nor the K-member etc.

LIGHTNING MIKE

Reaction score
i dont mind helping out fellow ford owner and i know how it is when you have to get it torn apart and gone.

Do you have a air compressor? I have air tools and can knock shit off pretty quick wit some air tools.

Also will pizza be given before or after work is done?Iam gonna pass on the beer,cause i will then drink to much and then slow down and then probably do nothing but watch everybody else. :bowrofl:

utryd2

Reaction score
Yeah I can give you a hand. Just shoot me an address and a time. We will get that engine out. Also any tools you might need that you dont have. Chances are Ive got em. You can pm if you like or just reply.

OP
Dasfinc

Dasfinc

Mrrrrstang.
Reaction score
i dont mind helping out fellow ford owner and i know how it is when you have to get it torn apart and gone.

Do you have a air compressor? I have air tools and can knock shit off pretty quick wit some air tools.

Also will pizza be given before or after work is done?Iam gonna pass on the beer,cause i will then drink to much and then slow down and then probably do nothing but watch everybody else. :bowrofl:
I NEEDS to buy a compressor, Ima try to borrow and/or buy one tomorrow evening.

OP
Dasfinc

Dasfinc

Mrrrrstang.
Reaction score
1S770 Bristol Lane, Warrenville IL 60555

My number is 630-857-6625. Text me if you are in so I can keep track. I'll pick up some 'pre bake' Pizzas from my dads work so I can cook them here *Rosaties*

Any prefference on what kinda pizza/beer guys?

LIGHTNING MIKE

Reaction score
Yeah I can give you a hand. Just shoot me an address and a time. We will get that engine out. Also any tools you might need that you dont have. Chances are Ive got em. You can pm if you like or just reply.

well chances are i have the same tools 2 tom!! what you trying to say?haha
yea me and tom can drink'em down,so you better have enuff beer!! haha j/k

LIGHTNING MIKE

Reaction score
I NEEDS to buy a compressor, Ima try to borrow and/or buy one tomorrow evening.

no no dont,i can snag mine back from my buddy,its portable and will be fine.Less you want to buy ya own for your garage?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom