đź”– Deals Free Photoshoot

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
I know a friend who's fiance did boudoir for him and it was like $1500 from that Jen Taylor Boudoir. $450 sounds like a decent price, now she just needs to get someone to let her take some "mild" photos that she can use to advertise with on her page.

My wife was considering doing hair for that place... Obviously there is money to be made!

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Go read the reviews. She is very good at what she does, but she is also a sales person. Many people feel very pressured into buying bigger packages and leaving the place spending a lot more money than they wanted to.

By doing hair I mean getting paid by Jenny Taylor to do hair... She wouldn't be doing any selling, just services.

Greg@STG

Forum Sponsor
Nov 17, 2015
St Louis, MO
Real Name
Read
Good luck to her!

I tried the photography thing for a while (more than just a hobby) and there is ZERO money in it unless you find that clientele with money to pay for weddings...or I just suck at selling/marketing

Certainly none in cars without landing a magazine gig (which typically includes editing)

My buddies wife does weddings, families, babies, etc...and makes a decent living.

I've done my share of weddings, boudoir, cars but really just for fun, and nothing ever for any worthwhile amount of money other than some for GMHTP and Car Craft.

Started selling off all of my gear because it was thousands of dollars sitting in a bag that never got used.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info