Free Photoshoot

ThirdgenTa

Reaction score
So I am helping my girlfriend expand her Boudoir business. She recently opened up a studio and is looking for clients and people to spread the word. She is running a contest and is offering a free boudoir photoshoot in exchange for people to spread the word.
I realize there are mostly men on this site so please have your wife or girlfriend participate. (or if you know any other girls possibly interested). Right now they have a pretty good chance of winning since there aren't a lot of shares yet.
And don't worry I do not get to see the pictures.

All you have to do is like this page

https://www.facebook.com/CapturedbyLorraine/?fref=ts

And share this post on facebook. Make sure that you set it to public because otherwise facebook won't allow her to see who shared it.

https://www.facebook.com/CapturedbyLorraine/photos/a.518938868116164.131419.508675735809144/1147422901934421/?type=3&theater

Gamble

Reaction score
Basically like a sexy lingerie photoshoot. A lot of girls like it because it makes them feel good about themselves.
Put these pics on facebook and she will have a huge following :)

Fish

From the mean streets....
Donating Member
Reaction score
And normally they dont. My wife's cousin knows a lady in St. Charles that does this as well and she posts very very conservative pics just to get the backgrounds and ideas of what she can do across.

GL with this. Apparently the St. Charles lady has a wait for her shoots.

ThirdgenTa

Reaction score
And normally they dont. My wife's cousin knows a lady in St. Charles that does this as well and she posts very very conservative pics just to get the backgrounds and ideas of what she can do across.

GL with this. Apparently the St. Charles lady has a wait for her shoots.

Yup. She asked the people and they still didn't want them up.
The problem nowadays is that the market is flooded with "photographers". Anyone with an entry level DSLR is taking jobs for $50, not knowing what they are doing and producing horrible to ok pictures. There is one "photographer" in the St Charles area that is always highly recommended every time someone asks for a photogralher, well their pictures are mostly out of focus or just wtf?? Kind of pictures.
Who is this person that is booked with boudoir shoots in St charles? Just curious.

And to TCG please have your female friend, wives etc like the page and share the post.
Thanks

wlorton

Enginerd
Reaction score
No male opportunities to pose? Pppfffftttttt

But yes people buy the newest nikon or canon and put it in auto and shoot until they have like 500 pictures and they're guaranteed to get 10-20 great shots, and by great I mean visually acceptable for a $50 shoot.

Good luck, if she takes pictures half as good as yours, she's worth it

ThirdgenTa

Reaction score
No male opportunities to pose? Pppfffftttttt

But yes people buy the newest nikon or canon and put it in auto and shoot until they have like 500 pictures and they're guaranteed to get 10-20 great shots, and by great I mean visually acceptable for a $50 shoot.

Good luck, if she takes pictures half as good as yours, she's worth it
Thanks! I would say my photography/editing improved a TON since I met her.

Fish

From the mean streets....
Donating Member
Reaction score
Yup. She asked the people and they still didn't want them up.
The problem nowadays is that the market is flooded with "photographers". Anyone with an entry level DSLR is taking jobs for $50, not knowing what they are doing and producing horrible to ok pictures. There is one "photographer" in the St Charles area that is always highly recommended every time someone asks for a photogralher, well their pictures are mostly out of focus or just wtf?? Kind of pictures.
Who is this person that is booked with boudoir shoots in St charles? Just curious.

And to TCG please have your female friend, wives etc like the page and share the post.
Thanks
Ill have to ask and get back to you. I think she bought some famous house or something cause I think she starts at $150 or something. Since she has the location, equipment and props. Dont quote me, this is just me remembering things said around me since I half pay attention when my wife and her cousin are gabbing. :rofl:

ThirdgenTa

Reaction score
Ill have to ask and get back to you. I think she bought some famous house or something cause I think she starts at $150 or something. Since she has the location, equipment and props. Dont quote me, this is just me remembering things said around me since I half pay attention when my wife and her cousin are gabbing. :rofl:
$150 is dirt cheap. She wouldn't be making much money between the shoot and editing. Most established places will have a minimum charge of $1,000. I think my girl is charging $450 with hair and makeup done.

Loanshark

Alrighty, good deal.
Reaction score
I got one of these from my wife for an Anniversary gift.

Good luck!

ThirdgenTa

Reaction score
Today is the last day. She will be picking the winner at 7pm tonight.

EmersonHart13

Member Selfie
Donating Member
Reaction score
I think my wife gave permission to let them use her photo....

ThirdgenTa

Reaction score
The photo in the ad for her prices is a pic I took of her since nobody wanted their pictures used

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom