• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Free movie hosting..!!!

gtpkid2004

Reaction score
Hey guys?!?! whats up...well, i decided to make a new site where all of you can sign up to get free hosting for your movies, and images on a fast server without having to sign up for a website......

On gtphorsepower.com, i made a page where you simply browse for your file to upload, and press upload, from there it will be uploaded to a selected directory wher everyone will be able to view it!

Theres a 10 meg limit right now, if more, you'll have to email me about it...

This is version 1, there probally some bugs somewhere i havn't covered..i will continally upgrade this system.

All you must do it fill out a simple form name, email,password, username and stuff like that, and boom, you'll almost be ready to start uploading your movies!

The site where you do this is located here:
http://www.gtphorsepower.com/uploadv1.html
To sign up for this free service, go here
http://www.gtphorsepower.com/uploadrequest.html

Enjoy, and please report any bugs...if any to me...thanks!

Tom - Owner of GTP Horsepower.com (Got overhauled! Check it out!)

98 TGP TOY

Reaction score
Thats cool of you to offer that service. If i didnt have my own site then I would take you up on it. Also, let me know if you want me to put a link to your site on mine. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom