GTPpower

TCG Elite Member
Jun 5, 2012
Nebraska

GTPpower

TCG Elite Member
Jun 5, 2012
Nebraska
I bought into the m18 line at the end of 2014. The only reason I picked Milwaukee over dewalt was because of the fuel 1/2" impact with 1,100 ft.lbs, which I planned on buying. Here we are 2.5 years later, and I still haven't bought it. But I do love the tools I've bought since then. I just bought a m12 fuel impact driver. Pretty awesome for the size.

GTPpower

TCG Elite Member
Jun 5, 2012
Nebraska
Got home late tonight and still needed to mow the lawn. I bought the rover light about a year ago. I just let it sit between my feet on the platform...the only problem is, I can't see where I'm turning. So the flashlight fixes that. Now the only problem is, I don't have a free hand to hold my beer.

GTPpower

TCG Elite Member
Jun 5, 2012
Nebraska
I need to give Ohio Power Tools a shutout.

This kit came with a 5.0 battery and a charger. The charger made a weird humming noise right out of the box and would not charge. I called and told them. They shipped out a new one right away, no questions asked.

It came today.

And it's the rapid charger....not the regular one. So I am pretty happy with their company atm.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info