Free light up dog collar

ThirdgenTa

Reaction score
Just thought I would pass this along. I am in no way affilated with this company or benefit from people ordering. I ordered it last week not sure if it was legit and got it a few days ago. Pretty good quality too. You can choose different colors.
Pay about $10 shipping that's all.

LED Glow Dog Collar - Offer

PANDA

Reaction score
This would be nice for when the fucker is running around like a dick at night and you like where the fuck is the DOG

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
Donating Member
Reaction score
Ten dollars to ship EACH collar.... free my ass

ThirdgenTa

Reaction score
This would be nice for when the fucker is running around like a dick at night and you like where the fuck is the DOG
Yeah and you can choose different things like if you want it to just stay lit or have it blink if you are near traffic so you and the dog can easily be seen. They are really bright too

BigJohnson

Reaction score
They were on sale at menards last week for 2 or 3.99. I'll check my receipt. Great deal here guys haha

Prevent

ilikemtb999 is my friend
Reaction score
Menards as a ton of these for like $5

Or, buy the head lamp for them, works better much brighter can see from farther away.

ThirdgenTa

Reaction score
The ones you guys posted aren't even the same. Go ahead and save $2 on one that is built poorly. Look at that D ring. As soon as your dog tries to run its going to snap off and bye-bye doggie. The menards ones look poorly made as well.

tinfoilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
Donating Member
Reaction score
The ones you guys posted aren't even the same. Go ahead and save $2 on one that is built poorly. Look at that D ring. As soon as your dog tries to run its going to snap off and bye-bye doggie. The menards ones look poorly made as well.
Dude its the same

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom